Visit the CMS Website to Review Resources on 2016 Program Requirements
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has created the following materials to help providers attest successfully to the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs in 2016.
- Eligible Professionals (EPs) and Eligible Hospitals/Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) What You Need to Know for 2016 Tip sheets
- EPs and Eligible Hospitals/CAHs Specification Sheets
- Alternate Exclusions Fact Sheet
- Health Information Exchange Fact Sheet
- Broadband Access Exclusions Tip Sheet
- Security Risk Analysis Tip Sheet
- Patient Electronic Access Tip Sheet
- EPs and Eligible Hospitals/CAHs Public Health Reporting in 2016 Tip Sheets
- Guide for EPs Practicing in Multiple Locations
CMS is encouraging EPs, eligible hospitals, and CAHs to use the relevant resources to prepare for attestation.
For questions and concerns, CRHC and our Consultants are here to help! Contact David Ginsberg at email@example.com for assistance. Thank you!