Rural Colorado Primary Care Leaders Program Scholarship:
A chance to make a difference in yourself, your practice and your community
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has partnered with the Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) to design and implement an innovative and dynamic program to build leadership skills and create a network of Rural Colorado Primary Care Leaders (RCPCL).
Click here for official the program flyer.
This program is available to a limited number of rural providers through a full scholarship program, valued at $10,000 per person, thanks to generous support from The Colorado Health Foundation.
Through a highly facilitative learning approach including: face to face sessions, executive coaching, and virtual learning, this program will create a network of RCPCLs better equipped to attain a more equitable and effective healthcare delivery system for their patients. Specifically this program will:
• Strengthen individual and organizational leadership capacity
• Increase collaboration and effective teaming
• Create a peer learning network
• Improve capability to manage change and transition
• Develop strategic thinking and influencing skills to achieve greater impact and health outcomes through advocacy
• Improve understanding of state and federal policy and best practice models for primary care reform, integration and transformation
View this video to learn about what others have to say about CCL’s leadership program:
Who is eligible?
MD/DO, NP, CNM, PA, DDS/DMD, RDH practicing primary care in rural areas of Colorado.
How do I apply for the scholarship?
1. Complete your application here by the deadline: May 7th, 2018
2. Mark the dates of the mandatory in-person training sessions on your calendar now. You will be placed in one of two cohorts if awarded. All travel expenses will be reimbursed.
In-Person Session Dates:
Session 1: Location- Colorado Springs
Cohort 1 – 7/16/2018 – 7/17/2018
Cohort 2 – 7/19/2018 – 7/20/2018
Session 2: Location- TBD
Cohort 1 – 11/12/2018 – 11/13/2018
Cohort 2 – 11/15/2018 – 11/16/2018
Session 3: Location- TBD
April, 2019 (exact dates TBD)