Wednesday, October 18, 2017
This workshop is only open to staff from Colorado CAHs and there is no charge to attend. Please see below for current list of CAHs eligible for workshop attendance.
2017 CAH Workshop
Colorado Springs Marriott
5580 Tech Center Drive
Colorado Spring, CO
2018 Event Details
The 2018 Annual CAH Workshop will be hosted by the Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) and held in Colorado Springs, CO on October 17, 2018. This event is geared towards Colorado’s CAH CEOs, CFOs, HIT Directors and Quality Directors and provides the opportunity to network and discuss Colorado’s CAH program strategic priorities, current updates, and other issues impacting Colorado CAHs.
The CAH Workshop focuses on education and updates crucial to critical access hospitals.
Here are just a few highlights of the CAH workshop:
- Educational sessions for critical access hospitals.
- Plenty of time for networking with colleagues.
- Hear from leading experts in the field.
• Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center, Ja Junta
• Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen
• Conejos County Hospital, La Jara
• East Morgan County Hospital, Brush
• Estes Park Medical Center, Estes Park
• Family Health West, Fruita
• Grand River Hospital District, Rifle
• Gunnison Valley Hospital, Gunnison
• Haxtun Hospital, Haxtun
• Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center, Salida
• Kit Carson County Memorial Hospital, Burlington
• Kremmling Memorial Hospital District, Kremmling
• Lincoln Community Hospital, Hugo
• Melissa Memorial Hospital, Holyoke
• Mt. San Rafael Hospital, Trinidad
• Pagosa Mountain Hospital, Pagosa Springs
• Pikes Peak Regional Hospital, Woodland Park
• Pioneers Hospital of Rio Blanco County, Meeker
• Prowers Medical Center, Lamar
• Rangely District Hospital, Rangely
• Rio Grande Hospital, Del Norte
• Sedgwick County Health Center, Julesburg
• Southeast Colorado Hospital, Springfield
• Southwest Memorial Hospital, Cortez
• Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center, Walsenberg
• St. Vincent General Hospital District, Leadville
• The Memorial Hospital, Craig
• Weisbrod Memorial Hospital, Eads
• Wray Community District Hospital, Wray
• Yuma District Hospital, Yuma
The CAH Workshop is supported through CRHC’s receipt of the Federal HRSA Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Grant: CFDA 93.241; Award 5H54RH00056-16-00.
Contact Marcy Cameron at email@example.com or call 303-468-3498
If you have questions regarding registration call 303-832-7493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Agenda is subject to change.