ICD-10 Project Management
The Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) is dedicated to continuing its flagship program that helps rural HIT professionals across the state with their ICD-10 implementations. Support that the CRHC provides to assist with the transition include educational resources and monthly ICD-10 implementation planning webinars.
For many organizations, there are numerous competing projects and tasks preventing you from staying on track to achieve a successful ICD-10 implementation. In response we have developed a menu of services. The scope can be customized based on your needs and budget.
Menu of supports:
• Monthly implementation planning webinars;
• Assume project management of the implementation program, including weekly monitoring and guidance;
• Provide full ICD-10 inventorying and systems detailing;
• Collaboration with vendors and providers of ICD-10 software systems to ensure that you obtain the correct product and service;
• Coordination of internal training programs.
Intro to ICD-10 Coding Video
Login to your account to access member only resources and information. Don’t know your facility’s login? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.832.7493. Once your membership status is confirmed, you will be granted access and sent login credentials.
Not sure if your facility is a current CRHC member? Review the membership list.