Annual Coding Education Event
Presented by: ArchProCoding
*To register please fill out attendee information above, then add to shopping bag and checkout. Can only register one attendee at a time. To register multiple attendees, once attendee #1 information is filled out and add to shopping bag. Then repeat this for all other attendees.
Registration / Pricing
SHIP Grant Participants: $59.00/person – (use coupon code: SHIP2019)
Non-SHIP/CRHC members: $99/person – (use coupon code: MEMBER2527)
Not sure if you are a CRHC member? Click here
All others: $149.00/person
Want to save money? Become a member!
Coding and Billing for Critical Access Hospitals (CAH) Course Overview
Objectives: This Coding and Billing for Critical Access Hospitals series describes what revenue cycle, coding, and billing staff in CAHs need to know about their clinical documentation, professional coding, and medical billing processes. This series will provide a thorough overview of the coding and billing processes in a CAH.
We will describe the key activities and common issues that affect all members of the CAH workforce related to CPT, HCPCS-II, and ICD-10-CM coding and billing with a focus on their impact on revenue, facility mission, population and public health reporting.
Primary Audience: CAH Inpatient Coder, Outpatient Coder, Biller
Secondary Audience: CAH Coding Manager, Billing Manager, Provider
Benefits of attending:
- Coders/billers who have come from “traditional provider offices or hospitals” or are new to the unique nature of billing for the services Critical Access Hospitals will benefit by gaining a better understanding of the CAH designation and CAH-specific rules for coding/billing.
- Managers who hire staff, manage people and policies, supervise the coding/billing staff will benefit by gaining a high-level overview of CAH designation criteria and the systems/processes required to main CAH status with emphasis on coding/billing.
- Providers who create clinical documentation (e.g. MD/DO/PA/NP) will benefit by gaining a better understanding the coding/billing nuances that are specific to different hospital service areas.
DATES & LOCATIONS:
August 12 & 13 – Fruita, CO – at the hospital’s Support Services Building
- prior Nursing Home building -228 N Cherry St- on the 3rd Floor
- Parking will be on the street. Cherry St. is right beside the building and usually well shaded.
August 15 & 16 – Haxtun, CO – at the Haxtun Community Center
- 125 E Wilson St — Haxtun, CO 80731
September 9 & 10 – Lamar, CO – at the library building – training room
- 102 E. Parmenter, Lamar, CO. 81052
September 12 & 13 – Alamosa, CO – at the SLV Health Education & Conference Center
- 1921 Main Street, (Hwy 285 W) Alamosa, CO 81101
CRHC Contact for registration: Rachel Williams / Programs Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
CRHC Contact for Questions: Danette Swanson / Hospital & HIT Program Manager – email@example.com