2020 SHIP Virtual Billing and Coding Workshops
Please select which registration type. Pricing and details listed below under Event Details.
SHIP Participation Registration:
This interactive 1 day virtual training is intended for rural healthcare practitioners, medical billers, coders, auditors, office managers and IT professionals involved with authoring clinical documentation, generating E&M progress notes, auditing professional physician service claims and maintaining a healthy revenue cycle for rural healthcare facilities in Colorado. The primary course focus will emphasize documentation guidelines set forth by CMS for reporting Evaluation and Management services (E&M), as defined by CPT.
The “Key Components” associated with E&M code selection
The program primarily focuses on instruction and review of pertinent source documents (e.g., AMA’s 2020 CPT guidelines and CMS’ E&M Documentation Guidelines and some of the categories of E&M services located in CPT. E/M 2021 Updates and Changes will be included.
CEU – 5.5 CEUs approved by AAPC & ArchProCoding
CME – 5.5 CME Credits for MD, DO, NP, PA, RN
Proficiency Exam – Measuring increased knowledge is a requirement (deliverable) for the FY2020 SHIP grant. You will have access to a pre and post proficiency exam. The exam will be online and you will receive a certificate of completion for the workshop.
Attendee Responsibilities: Each attendee is expected to use the following for training:
- 2020 CPT (AMA Professional Edition strongly encouraged)
- Colorado SHIP Grant Participating Hospitals and their clinics:
- CRHC member price for Clinics and non-SHIP hospitals (lowest amount)
- individual price $49
- group price (2-5 people from same rural facility) $59
- group price (6-10 people from same rural facility) $69
- Non-member price for Clinics and non-SHIP hospitals
- individual price $79
- group price (2-5 people from same rural facility) $89
- group price (6-10 people from same rural facility) $99
Not sure if your hospital is participating in SHIP? Check here SHIP grant list FY2020
Not sure if your clinic / hospital is a CRHC member? Check here 2020 CRHC member list
- Want to save some money? Sign up for CRHC membership first: CRHC Membership
CRHC Contact for Questions: Danette Swanson / Hospital & HIT Program Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org