Welcome to Colorado Provider Recruitment (CPR)
We are committed to connecting you with a community whose unique character best suits your personal and professional needs.
CPR For Providers
As Colorado’s leading non-profit recruitment service for rural and urban underserved, Colorado Provider Recruitment (CPR) is locally based and has long-standing relationships with hospitals and clinics throughout the state. CPR is a service of the Colorado Rural Health Center, dedicated to helping you find a job and community that is a good match for your personal and professional interests.
Colorado is excited to offer several loan repayment programs for eligible healthcare providers! If you are working in Colorado at an eligible employer and meet the program requirements, you are welcome to apply to any and all of these valuable programs. Below are resources that will help guide you to the different programs.
For a complete list of loan repayment options, download the following guide:
Colorado is excited to offer several scholarship programs for eligible students training for the medical, dental, behavioral health and nursing fields!
For a complete list of scholarship options, download the following guide:
Click here to learn more.
Colorado is excited to offer several scholarship programs for eligible students training for the medical field including medical students, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses! Click here for information on opportunities for you.
Life and Practice in Rural Colorado
Rural Colorado offers a diverse landscape and appealing practice opportunities for health care providers and professionals excited to live outside the hustle and bustle of the big city. A career in rural health is very rewarding; rural medicine presents a wide scope of practice, is exciting and allows providers to play a pivotal role in the well-being of the whole community. Each community has its own unique personality and culture. Wherever you choose to practice, you will see the professional impact you make every day! Benefits you may find practicing in a rural community are:
– Personal connection to patients
• Loan repayment and other financial incentive opportunities
• Team-based and value-based care initiatives are prevalent in rural practice
• Opportunity for leadership role within your practice
• Elevated status in the community
• Opportunity to expand your clinical expertise
• Greater autonomy
• You will make an IMPACT!
Click here to view the Snapshot of Rural Health.
Resources for Students, Residents, and Job Seekers
- In need of a preceptor, housing during a rotation, or other resources? Check out Colorado Area Health Education Center for a listing of Colorado’s six regional AHEC offices which can be of assistance.
- Are you a health professional student that has been trained in a rural area in Colorado? Make sure your preceptor knows about the Rural Preceptor tax credit program! Click here for more information.