The CAH Workshop is funded by the Flex grant as a Flex program activity
This workshop is only open to staff from Colorado CAHs and there is no charge to attend. Please see below for current list of CAHs eligible for workshop attendance.
The 2023 Annual CAH Workshop will be hosted by the Colorado Rural Health Center on Wednesday October 4th at the Hyatt-Regency Aurora!
The CAH Workshop is only open to staff from Colorado CAHs and is funded by the Flex grant as a Flex program activity.
This year’s CAH Workshop will be held the day before CRHC’s Annual Rural Health Conference.
This event is geared towards Colorado’s CAH CEOs, CFOs, HIT Directors and Quality Directors and provides the opportunity to network and discuss Colorado’s CAH program strategic priorities, current updates, and other issues impacting Colorado CAHs.
The CAH Workshop focuses on education and updates crucial to critical access hospitals.
Here are just a few highlights of the CAH workshop:
- Educational sessions for critical access hospitals.
- Plenty of time for networking with colleagues.
- Hear from leading experts in the field.
If you would like to attend the Annual Rural Health Conference, you must register for that event separately.
• Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center, La Junta
• Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen
• Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center, Fruita
• East Morgan County Hospital, Brush
• Estes Park Health, Estes Park
• Grand River Health, Rifle
• Gunnison Valley Health, Gunnison
• Haxtun Hospital, Haxtun
• Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center, Salida
• Keefe Memorial Hospital, Cheyenne Wells
• Kit Carson County Health Service District, Burlington
• Middle Park Health, Kremmling
• Lincoln Community Hospital, Hugo
• Melissa Memorial Hospital, Holyoke
•Memorial Regional Health, Craig
• Mt. San Rafael Hospital, Trinidad
• Pagosa Springs Medical Center, Pagosa Springs
• Pioneers Hospital of Rio Blanco County, Meeker
• Prowers Medical Center, Lamar
• Rangely District Hospital, Rangely
• Rio Grande Hospital, Del Norte
• Sedgwick County Health Center, Julesburg
• SLV Health Conejos County Hospital, La Jara
• Southeast Colorado Hospital, Springfield
• Southwest Health System, Cortez
• Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center, Walsenberg
• St. Thomas More Hospital, Canon City
• St. Vincent Hospital, Leadville
• UCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital, Woodland Park
• Weisbrod Memorial Hospital, Eads
• Wray Community District Hospital, Wray
• Yuma District Hospital, Yuma
The CAH Workshop is supported through CRHC’s receipt of the Federal HRSA Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Grant: CFDA 93.241; Award 5H54RH00056-16-00.
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Contact Marcy Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-468-3498
If you have questions regarding registration call 303-832-7493 or email email@example.com