Wednesday, October 17, 2018
The CAH Workshop is funded by the Flex grant as a Flex program activity
This workshop is only open to staff from Colorado CAHs and there is no charge to attend. Please see below for current list of CAHs eligible for workshop attendance.
2019 CAH Workshop
Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
3801 Quebec St
Denver, CO 80207
2019 Event Details
The 2019 Annual CAH Workshop will be hosted by the Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) and held in Denver on October 23, 2019. This event is geared towards Colorado’s CAH CEOs, CFOs, HIT Directors and Quality Directors and provides the opportunity to network and discuss Colorado’s CAH program strategic priorities, current updates, and other issues impacting Colorado CAHs.
The CAH Workshop focuses on education and updates crucial to critical access hospitals.
Here are just a few highlights of the CAH workshop:
- Educational sessions for critical access hospitals.
- Plenty of time for networking with colleagues.
- Hear from leading experts in the field.
• Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center, La Junta
• Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen
• Conejos County Hospital, La Jara
• East Morgan County Hospital, Brush
• Estes Park Health, Estes Park
• Family Health West, Fruita
• Grand River Hospital District, Rifle
• Gunnison Valley Hospital, Gunnison
• Haxtun Hospital, Haxtun
• Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center, Salida
• Kit Carson County Memorial Hospital, Burlington
• Middle Park Health, Kremmling
• Lincoln Community Hospital, Hugo
• Melissa Memorial Hospital, Holyoke
• Mt. San Rafael Hospital, Trinidad
• Pagosa Mountain Hospital, Pagosa Springs
• Pioneers Hospital of Rio Blanco County, Meeker
• Prowers Medical Center, Lamar
• Rangely District Hospital, Rangely
• Rio Grande Hospital, Del Norte
• Sedgwick County Health Center, Julesburg
• Southeast Colorado Hospital, Springfield
• Southwest Memorial Hospital, Cortez
• Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center, Walsenberg
• St. Thomas More Hospital, Cannon City
• St. Vincent General Hospital District, Leadville
• The Memorial Hospital, Craig
• UCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital, Woodland Park
• Weisbrod Memorial Hospital, Eads
• Wray Community District Hospital, Wray
• Yuma District Hospital, Yuma
The CAH Workshop is supported through CRHC’s receipt of the Federal HRSA Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Grant: CFDA 93.241; Award 5H54RH00056-16-00.
Contact Marcy Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-468-3498
If you have questions regarding registration call 303-832-7493 or email email@example.com
Please Note: Agenda is subject to change.