Becoming a CRHC Member gives you access to countless resources and services. Our outreach includes both rural and urban healthcare facilities and organizations, and we strive to serve as a trusted resource to all of our members.
The Benefits of Membership
• Individual and group discounts to CRHC events
• Assistance with federal and state regulations
• Up-to-date rural healthcare policy and advocacy information, including notification of pending legislation and how to contact representatives
• E-newsletter and email bulletins
• Archived educational resources for members only
• Personalized assistance for specific rural needs
• Recognition in our Annual Report
• $1000 Seed Grant (eligible for rural sites only, not all applications are awarded)
• $1000 Marva Jean Jackson Scholarship dollars for clinician education (eligible for rural sites only, not all applications are awarded)
Group Purchasing Solutions play a key role in helping hospitals and other health care organizations across the country save billions annually. By using Group Purchasing Solutions, health care providers avoid the time and money required to negotiate and execute potentially thousands of individual contracts. CRHC has entered into group purchasing agreements with a variety of healthcare vendors to provide discounted rates to its members.
• Financial Revenue Management
• RHC 101 Education and RHC Mock Survey
• Policy and Procedures Manual
• CMS Enrollment and Change of Ownership
• Financial Feasibility Study
• Quality Improvement
• Recruitment and Retention
• Peer Review
• Technology for Healthcare Excellence (THE Consortium)
• Primary Care Fund Attestation and Application Support
Membership is active for the calendar year, from join date through December 31.
For organizations with multiple sites, only one membership is necessary under the parent organization for total number of FTEs across all sites. For example, a Critical Access Hospital with two affiliated Rural Health Clinics would total the number of FTEs across all three sites and pay that membership rate, earning membership for all three facilities.
Interested in becoming a member?
Membership rates are based on number of full-time employees (FTEs).
|Number of FTEs||Price|