Colorado Rural Health Center’s Annual Rural Health Conference is the only conference in the state dedicated exclusively to rural health issues for rural hospitals, clinics, emergency preparedness entities and other rural health facilities. Our conference provides information, resources and networking opportunities to administrators and executives, primary care providers, quality and technical staff as well as to partners concerned with rural health and access to care. The exhibit hall will have companies with products and services on the forefront of industry trends and of practical use to rural facilities and providers and participants will be able to connect to one another in a meaningful way and bring valuable insight into current issues facing rural communities.
2022 Annual Rural Health Conference
October 19th-21st, 2022 Colorado Springs, CO
Keep checking this page for more information, and follow us on Instagram at @coruralhealth for all important updates.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Interested in presenting at our next conference? Use the button below to fill out our submission form!
All proposals must be submitted by 7/15/22 to be considered.
We are most interested in the topics listed below:
– Information Technology – Grants and Funding – Telehealth
– Integrated Care – Workforce Issues – Patient Engagement
– Medicaid/Medicare – RHC Rules and Regulations – RHC Billing
– Healthcare Reform/Policy – Quality Improvement – Continuing Education
– Public Health and Safety – State Policy Issues – Federal Policy Issues
– Culture and Retention – Emergency Preparedness – Pandemic
Critical Access Hospital Attendee Registration
ARHC Attendee Registration – Early Bird Pricing Ends on 8/1/22