Returning to Healthcare Safely Together Toolkit
As all of us know, COVID-19 has been a most challenging time for us all. At the Colorado Rural Health Center, we remain committed to being a trusted and valuable resource to our members, and this includes finding new ways to assist you in bringing community members back to healthcare safely.
To help support your communication efforts, CRHC has created a communication toolkit we are calling, “Returning to Healthcare Safely Together.” It is my pleasure to share this collection of tools with you, which include:
- Sample flyer and letter that can be sent to patients electronically
- Social media graphics that emphasize the key messages about returning safely
- PowerPoint slides that you may wish to share with community groups during a video chat or display on monitors throughout your facilities
- Floor decal that emphasizes the social or physical distancing message required at all locations
- Public Service Announcement to share with local radio stations, record for your clinic’s on-hold message, and use it in social media
Each item in the toolkit is designed for your organization to semi-customize with your logo and other information. For example, the letter template is presented as a WORD document. You can easily insert your organization’s name, website address, and edit the content to match your specific set of circumstances. Keep in mind; you can either add your logo to these items (instructions on how to do so are on the following pages) or use the tools as they are as a member of CRHC.
We cannot express enough how grateful we are for our Colorado Health Heroes. Your dedication at this time and always is appreciated. If we can be of any assistance, please know that we are eager to help.
Finally, we appreciate your feedback about this toolkit. If you find it helpful and would like to explore more opportunities for CRHC to augment your communications strategies, please let us know.
CRHC Releases Two Infographs Based on Member Responses
Here is what CRHC is advocating for at the state and federal level:
- CRHC signs on to letter to Gov. Polis
- Letter to Secretary Azar on the Definition of an RHC Visit
- Immediate Relief for Rural Facilities and Providers Act
CRHC Telemedicine Guidance – COVID-19
National and Federal Resources
No opportunities available at this time. Please check back as CRHC is always gathering more resources.