Lean Six Sigma Healthcare Facility Assessment
Lean Six Sigma Excellence in healthcare delivery means helping improve patient outcomes while driving down the cost of patient care! Apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
Become Black Belt Certified!
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts worldwide.
The course curriculum is derived from:
• The American Society of Quality’s Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
• The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
• The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
• The Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge.
• Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems nationwide.
Login to your account to access member only resources and information. Don’t know your facility’s login? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.832.7493. Once your membership status is confirmed, you will be granted access and sent login credentials.
Not sure if your facility is a current CRHC member? Review the membership list.