Legislative Bill Tracker
The core components of CRHC’s policy and advocacy program are the following:
• Review bills and proposed regulations at the state and federal level
• Take positions on bills and proposed regulations
• Monitor policy trends at the state and federal level
• Establish relationships with policymakers
• Communicate policy information to the broadest audience possible, and
• Serve as a conduit of information between rural Colorado, Denver and Washington DC.
Login to your account to access member only resources and information. Don’t know your facility’s login? Contact email@example.com or call 303.832.7493. Once your membership status is confirmed, you will be granted access and sent login credentials.
Not sure if your facility is a current CRHC member? Review the membership list.