Medical Chart Audit & Review
As part of a facility’s compliance review process, this medical record review ensures the adequacy of coding and billing and the underlying medical record documentation. Chart Reviews are an essential component of your Medicare Fraud and Abuse compliance Plan! The Medical Chart Audit and Review includes:
– An onsite review of a representative sampling of medical charts held in the electronic health record.
– Comparison of the chart documentation for this representative sampling against actual Medicare and/or commercial insurer billing.
– Evaluation of adequacy of documentation for other relevant benchmarks including Medicare recovery audit contractor compliance.
– Evaluation of deficiencies if you are using an Electronic Health Record.
– A written report of findings listing gaps and recommendations.
Login to your account to access member only resources and information. Don’t know your facility’s login? Contact email@example.com or call 303.832.7493. Once your membership status is confirmed, you will be granted access and sent login credentials.
Not sure if your facility is a current CRHC member? Review the membership list.