WHEN: March 6, 2012
WHO: Hosted by your Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Regional Office.
WHAT: Please join CMS staff for an informative webinar for healthcare providers, clearinghouses and vendors on Version 5010.
Version 5010 refers to the standards that HIPAA-covered entities (health plans, health care clearinghouses, and certain health care providers) must use when electronically conducting certain health care administrative transactions, such as claims, remittance, eligibility, and claims status requests and responses.
All covered entities should have been fully compliant with Version 5010 by January 1, 2012.
This webinar will cover:
• Current conversion statistics
• Top 10 concerns impacting the 5010 transition
• Status of current Version 5010 Standard System Maintainer fixes
• Top 10 Version 5010 edits
• Medicaid update
• Resources and contact information
Further details, including registration information will be posted here soon.