Get the most out of your travel to Denver and consider arriving a day early for this special workshop on Disaster Recovery and EHR Systems!
Presented by The Colorado Rural Health Center and Data Services for Healthcare (DASH)
S A V E T H E D A T E
Tuesday April 2, 2013
10:30 am – 3 pm
Colorado Rural Health Center
3033 S. Parker Road, Suite 606
Aurora, CO 80014
Why your IT staff or leadership MUST attend this workshop:
- We will present the latest innovations and concepts in developing and deploying an affordable and appropriate disaster recovery plan for your facility
- Disaster recovery and contingency plan policies and procedures will be reviewed. Every participant will leave with an up to date HIPAA DR and Contingency plan policy and procedure template you can quickly adopt at your facility!
- Take a virtual tour of a Data Center that would provide the highest level of data security
- We will facilitate several roundtable discussions with industry experts on solutions for each participant’s DR planning issues and concerns
- Critical Access Hospital IT leadership and staff
- Rural PPS hospital IT leadership and staff
- ClinicNet Safety net clinics who have IT staff
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
For more information email David Ginsberg, Senior Advisor at email@example.com
Registration Coming Soon!