Register today for the ICD-10 Coding Training Workshops!
About the Presenter:
A nationally recognized ARHPC instructor (over 15 years of experience) will provide valuable information needed to meet your ICD-10 coding and improved documentation goals for 2014. ARHPC is the Association of Rural Health Professional Coders led by John Beard, BA, CPC, President of ARHPC.
The dates and locations are as follows. Click the link to register:
- July 14th-15th in Trinidad, CO
- July 17th-18th in Pagosa Springs, CO
- July 21st- 22nd in Fort Morgan, CO
- July 24th-25th in Lamar, CO
- August 11th-12th in Craig, CO
- August 14th-15th in Gunnison, CO