This webinar is FREE for Colorado CAHs participating in FLEX. Not sure if you’re a participant? Contact Marcy Cameron at email@example.com.
Utilization Management Webinar (2020)
July 16, 2020 11:00 am – 1:00 pm MT
All hospitals, including CAHs, must have a Utilization Management (UM) Plan which guides the process used to evaluate all services provided by the hospital facilities and the health care providers. In addition to assuring optimal healthcare delivery and positive patient outcomes, sound UM practices are integral to achieving successful results during surveys and audits. Experts from the Joffit Group, will discuss the components involved in setting up an efficient UM process and will review CRHC’s Utilization Management Resource for Critical Access Hospitals: a concise, easy-to-use tool for hospital providers and staff that explains the role of UM in various CAH settings including: Inpatient, Outpatient, Observation, and Swing Bed.
This resource includes:
- New information and additional clarification of old UM regulations
- New information regarding the Recovery Audit process, beneficiary notifications for outpatients, and quality improvement program requirements
- Key UM Concepts and Example
- Regulatory and Audit Impacts (including RAC, MIC, and CERT)
- UM Plan Example
- Checklists for Developing Comprehensive UM Processes
- FAQ’s, Quick Reference Guides, and Resource Links
This webinar is free to CO CAHs participating in FLEX (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for coupon code). All other facilities must pay $99 at checkout.
If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.