This webinar is FREE for CRHC members. not sure if you’re a member? Click here to see the list of current members. Members use coupon code “MEMBER” at checkout!
Join the Colorado Rural Health Center for this webinar on Utilization Management (UM) and Utilization Review (UR) for CAHs. All hospitals, including CAHs, must have a UM/UR Plan that describes the process used to review all services provided by the institution and by the members of the medical staff. In addition to assuring optimal healthcare delivery and positive patient outcomes, sound UM/UR practices are integral to achieving successful results during activities such as RA audits.
Experts from the Joffit Group, will discuss the components involved in setting up an efficient UM/UR process and will review CRHC’s Utilization Management Resource for Critical Access Hospitals: a concise, easy-to-use tool for hospital providers and staff that explains the role of UM/UR in various CAH settings including: Inpatient, Outpatient, Observation, and Swing Bed. This resource includes:
- New information and additional clarification of old UM regulations
- New information regarding the Recovery Audit process
- Key UM/UR Concepts and Examples
- Regulatory and Audit Impacts (including RAC, MIC, and CERT)
- UM Plan Example
- Checklists for Developing Comprehensive UM/UR Processes
- FAQ’s, Quick Reference Guides, and Resource Links
- CRHC Member Colorado CAHs : FREE
- Non-member Colorado CAHs: $79
- All other registrants: $99
All Colorado CAHs will receive an electronic copy of CRHC’s Utilization Management Resource for Critical Access Hospitals free of charge prior to the webinar. The Utilization Management Resource for Critical Access Hospitals is available for all other hospitals for $199. For more information about purchasing the UM Resource Guide for CAHs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to view your webinar? Add this to your shopping cart and you will be sent an email where you can download the webinar and PDF notes.