This webinar is FREE for hospitals participating in the Colorado FY2017 SHIP grant program as well as CRHC members. Not sure if you’re a member? Click here to see the list of current members. Members use coupon code “MEMBER” at checkout!
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
12:00 pm/noon to 1:00 pm (Mtn Daylite time)
Making Sense of Modifiers
Are you having trouble making sense of modifiers? This webinar will cover when and how to use facility modifiers. From the intricacies of coding and modifying canceled and discontinued procedures to utilizing modifier 59 appropriately without overusing it, this presentation covers the most common modifiers with every day examples and how to locate official resources about modifier reporting. Join us for this informative presentation and give your modifier skills a boost!
- Determine when to apply CPT and HCPCS modifiers
- Differentiate between modifiers 52, 73, and 74 for canceled/discontinued procedures
- Identify scenarios for which modifiers 59, XE, XP, XS, and XU are appropriate
- Determine when to use modifier 91 vs modifier 59
Who should attend this webinar:
- Facility outpatient coders
- Revenue integrity professionals
- Hospital outpatient billers
- Charge master analysts
No CEUs will be offered with this webinar.
This webinar series is free to hospitals participating in the Colorado FY2017 SHIP grant program as well as CRHC members.
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org