- 1 out of the event 3 days assigned to your group as the parking sponsor
- Shout out from the event host on the day of your sponsorship
- A slide in the ballroom slideshow thanking you for your coverage
- Logo on the event website
- Logo on the event Know Before You Go
- Logo on the event table tents
3 in stock
CRHC is closely monitoring Public Health recommendations as well as the venue recommendations on COVID 19. We will be following CDC recommendations and mandates for this event. In an effort to do all that we can to protect the health of staff, presenters, and ultimately the rural communities served by our members and guests, CRHC will be requesting proof of full vaccination to enter the event. Those with vaccine exemptions through their employer are welcome to attend the Annual Rural Health Conference by showing a negative test from within 48 hours of the event start date. Masks will be encouraged at this event in order to be consistent with healthcare facility policies. Contact Matt Enquist with any questions. In order to encourage guests to stay home if they have symptoms of COVID-19, refunds will be available up until the day of the conference. To request a refund, contact email@example.com. Refunds will not be given for “no-shows”.