About Colorado Rural Health Center
Mission and Vision
The Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) is Colorado’s nonprofit State Office of Rural Health. CRHC works with Federal, state and local partners to offer services and resources to rural healthcare providers, facilities and communities. We have a diverse and inclusive statewide constituency of over 3,500 people and organizations.
Established in 1991 by members of the Colorado Rural Health Consortium, Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) was created with start-up support from the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy and several other public and private organizations around the state. CRHC was developed as a nonprofit organization and is one of only three nonprofit offices of rural health in the country.
Our mission is to enhance healthcare services in the state by providing information, education, linkages, tools, and energy toward addressing rural health issues. Our vision is to improve healthcare services available in rural communities to ensure that all rural Coloradans have access to comprehensive, affordable, high quality healthcare.
- “Thank you for your kind words and inspiration, and thanks for not forgetting about us!!”Margie GardnerMedical Records Director, Crowley County Nursing Center
- “Thanks for your help; this is exactly what I needed. Thanks too for always including useful info. in the CRHC newsletter. We all receive quite a few of these from various agencies, but I always enjoy reading the one that your team publishes!”Jennifer MorseDevelopment Director, Salud Family Health Centers
- "CRHC is a valuable resource to us...instrumental in our progress to becoming a model of rural healthcare."David NobleWest Custer County Hospital District
- Thank you for all the expert help! We would have struggled and perhaps not even completed this attestation without you."CRHC Memberrecieving HIT support
- "You [CRHC] are critical to the survival and thriving of our rural providers."Ken LiesherHeart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
- "I am a big supporter of you and your organization. You do a great job there and you are our best source of referrals."Phyllis FaulknerExecutive Assistant/Provider Recruiter, Salud Family Health Center