October 20-21, 2016
Call 303.832.7493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is our 25th Annual Conference! We are excited to welcome Amy Van Dyken, six-time Olympic Gold Medalist, as our keynote speaker. Stay tuned for our engaging agenda, special prizes, and festivities celebrating our 25th year of service.
This event brings together rural health administrators from Colorado’s Critical Access Hospitals and other rural facilities, in addition to other healthcare professionals, vendors, and leading experts in the field.
The 2015 conference featured a variety of sessions that discussed topics crucial to the current state of rural healthcare. Here are just a few of the top reasons people attend the Annual Rural Health Conference.
- Over 10 hours of educational presentations and breakout sessions.
- Plenty of time for networking with colleagues.
- Learn about new resources from exhibitors.
Keynote Speaker – Olympic Gold Medalist Amy Van Dyken
We are excited to welcome Amy Van Dyken, six-time Olympic Gold Medalist, as our keynote speaker. in 1996, Amy became the first American female athlete ever to win four gold medals a single Olympic games. In 2014, Van Dyken was injured in an ATV accident, severing her spinal cord, and paralyzing her below the waist. We are excited to hear her inspiring story of success, rehabilitation, and her thoughts on the future. How often do you get to hear a history making Olympic Gold Medalist? Register today!
7:30 to 8:00 a.m. Registration
8:00 to 8:30 a.m. Welcome and Kick-Off
8:30 to 10:45 a.m. Keynote Address: Resilience, Amy Van Dyken, Olympic Athlete & Speaker, Amy Van Dyken Foundation
10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Breakout Session I
- The Case of Teleradiology in Rural, Clint McClurg |Teller Room
- iCARE: Coming Together to Reduce Readmissions, Tammy Dunker and CRHC Clinic Staff |Pueblo Room
- Hospital Impact: Leading or Labeling Your Workforce, Michelle Rathman|Seven Falls Room
- HIT Session: MACRA and MIPS, David Ginsberg |Royal Gorge Room
11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Networking Lunch
12:45 to 1:45 p.m. Breakout Session II
- Better Together: Physicians & School Readiness, Dr. Steven Vogler |Seven Falls Room
- C-TraC Panel, April Toomey, Linda Nuehold, Pat Notter, RN, Lottie Whitmer, RN, Deanna Ross, RN, Stephanie Martinson, RN, |Teller Room
- Reducing Respiratory Disparities in Rural Colorado, Shawn Davis |Pueblo Room
- HIT Session: Data Sharing Across State Lines, Marc Lassaux |Royal Gorge Room
1:45 to 2:00 p.m. Break
2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Breakout Session III
- Legislative & Policy Updates, Kelly Erb |Pueblo Room
- Best Practices for Hospital Professional Review, Meghan Pound and Linda Siderius |Teller Room
- Are your patients engaged yet? SIM, TCPI, ENSW, Dr. Kyle Knierim |Seven Falls Room
- HIT Session: MACRA + MIPS, David Ginsberg |Royal Gorge Room
3:00 to 3:15 p.m. Break
3:15 to 4:30 p.m. General Session: Mending Colorado’s Mental Health, Hon. Andrew Romanoff | Main Ballroom
5:00 to 7:00 p.m. 25th Anniversary Celebration! |Elevations Room
7:30 to 8:00 a.m. Breakfast
8:00 to 8:15 a.m. Welcome
8:15 to 9:15 a.m. General Session: The Opioid Epidemic: The Crisis and The Solution presented by Freddie L. Jaquez | Grand Ballroom
9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Break
9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Breakout Session IV
- Go Deeper Into the Opioid Epidemic and Solutions, Freddie Jaquez |Teller Room
- Telehealth: An Approach to Clinical Adoption, Peter Kung |Pueblo Room
- Medicare Updates, Pam Davis |Seven Falls Room
- HIT Session: Modern Techniques used by FE Responders, Al Maslowski-Yerges |Royal Gorge Room
10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Break
10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Closing General Session: Leadership and HCHAPS, Brian Lee |Grand Ballroom
12:00 p.m. End of Conference
Amy Van Dyken, six-time Olympic medal winner and Colorado native, will deliver the opening keynote address at the 25th Annual Rural Health Conference on Thursday, October 20th beginning at 8:30 a.m. Van Dyken will discuss her inspiring rise to success as an athlete and how she turned a tragic injury into an opportunity to inspire others.
Sponsorship Info and Benefits
Conference sponsors are greatly appreciated because their support allows us to provide the highest quality programming for our members and other conference participants, while offering the lowest possible registration fees.
There are three sponsorship levels, starting at the Silver Level at $2,500, the Gold Level at $5,000, and our highest support the Platinum Level at $10,000.Learn more about Sponsorship!Back to Top
Ready to pledge your support?
Contact email@example.com to request an invoice or use the links below to register.2016 Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus
Exhibitor Info and Benefits
Conference exhibitors are an essential component to the conference, as they connect our attendees with valuable resources and information that is applicable to their hospitals, clinics, staff and more.
If you are questioning whether this conference would be a beneficial exhibit opportunity for your company, please contact 720.248.2746.
Exhibit rates start at $750, which includes your exhibit booth, conference materials, breakfast and lunch for the duration of the conference, one attendee registration and up to two registrations can be added for $100/each.Become an Exhibitor
We also offer a premium exhibit package at $1,000 which includes the same benefits listed above, in addition to the option to host your exhibit booth in a high traffic area. You’ll have plenty of extra space for large banners, demos and more! We will also include your company’s logo on all electronic signage and the conference webpage.Become a Premium Exhibitor
All exhibit and sponsor exhibit space includes the following:
• One 6’x30″ skirted table
• Two chairs
• Breakfast and lunch for duration of conference
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
Note: If you have a large display or banners, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your exhibit area will have sufficient space to accommodate those items.
Packages for events held in the hotel may be delivered no more than 3-days prior to the conference. The package delivery fee is $6.61 per box. Use the form below to coordinate payment/shipping details directly with the DoubleTree.Package Delivery Form
CRHC has negotiated a discounted rate for electrical hookup ($45). You can select that option during the checkout process.
Note: Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access is available in all guest rooms and all conference meetings rooms/exhibit space.
The location of exhibit tables is designated on a first come, first served basis. Premium exhibitors and sponsors are given preference for high-traffic, high visibility locations. Click below to preview the general conference layout. The final conference layout will be emailed one week prior to the conference.
The Annual Rural Health Conference is a great opportunity to meet with rural healthcare administrators. This one and a half day conference attracts hospital administrators and other C-Suite executives, who play significant roles in the day to day operation at their facilities. In fact, 28% of conference participants are C-Suite executives. Click below to preview the attendee demographics.
|Oct. 19||4:00pm – 11:00pm||Exhibit set-up|
|Oct. 20||5:30am – 7:00am||Exhibitor set-up|
|Oct. 20||7:30am – 4:30pm||Exhibit Hours (3.4 hours scheduled breaks)|
|Oct. 21||7:30am – 11:55am||Exhibit Hours (1.75 hours scheduled breaks)|
|Oct. 21||12:00pm||Exhibitor tear-down|