$500 Scholarships Available to attend Forum 2016
Application window is open!
If you perform HIT duties as part of your regular job duties (at least 50% of your time), you may be eligible for a $500 scholarship to attend this year’s Forum! Complete the form below to be considered for a $500 scholarship.
- Limited scholarships are available and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- Scholarships are only available to Colorado Rural Health Center MEMBERS! Not sure if your facility is a member, click here to check.
- You will be notified once your application is approved. You will then need to register for the conference. Scholarship funds will be distributed AFTER the conference.
- Please note that the scholarship is a flat $500 reimbursement to be used toward your registration fee and travel to attend the Colorado Rural Health Center’s Forum Conference April 13-15th in Lakewood, CO.
- Scholarships in the amount of $500 – will be mailed via check to the healthcare facility you are employed by (checks will NOT be distributed to individuals).
HIT-specific breakout sessions will feature a variety of topics presented by leading experts in the field.
- Big Data: What RHCs Need to Know
- Continuity of Care Documents: Putting the “Bi” in Bi-Directional HIE
- Internet of Things: Avoiding Security Breaches
- Storage 101
- Using Data to Improve Patient Care