Congratulations to the 2015 Seed Grant Recipient Members:
• Town Clinic of Crested Butte
• Southeastern Colorado Hospital District
• Pediatric Associates Prof., LLC
• Kit Carson County Health Service District
• Lutheran Hospital Association of the San Luis Valley dba San Luis Valley Health
Applications are now being accepted for 2016.
For detailed narrative and financial instructions, please click here.
CRHC appropriates a portion of its discretionary revenues for the Colorado Rural Health Seed Grant program. Seed grant money is available for rural projects whose intent matches the mission of CRHC. Rural organizational members can apply for these grants in amounts up to $1,200.
• Supports the mission of CRHC through enhancing healthcare services in Colorado by providing information, education, linkages, tools and energy toward addressing rural healthcare issues.
• Supports CRHC as a current organizational member in order to receive one award per calendar year
• The applicant must be located in a rural area
• The applicant organization can be a public or private entity
• Seed Grants are intended as “seed” money and should be only a portion of a new program or service
• Applicant must “match” the amount requested
• The grantee must provide the total estimated cost of the project so that the Internal Grants Committee can consider the portion of the costs that they are being asked to provide
• The awardee must submit a final report explaining how the grant was used and the realized benefits. Other documentation is also welcomed. (i.e. photographs, publicity and media coverage or social media)
• Awardee must be willing to share information with other rural healthcare providers through e-mail, phone calls, and presentations
• Pays for a portion of start-up cost for a new service or program
• Funds the start up costs for a wellness program
• Purchases a single piece of equipment for a new clinic or ambulance
• Applications are due May 1 each year
Apply through the online application portal below
Applications will be reviewed by the CRHC Internal Grants Committee within 45 days of the deadline. Notification of decisions will occur within 60 days of the deadline.
Login to your account to access member only resources and information. Don’t know your facility’s login? Contact email@example.com or call 303.832.7493. Once your membership status is confirmed, you will be granted access and sent login credentials.
Not sure if your facility is a current CRHC member? Review the membership list.