This webinar is FREE for CRHC CAH Hospitals. Members use coupon code “MEMBER” at checkout!
Please join CRHC and Telligen on the CAH Quality Director Network call. The presentation will be on the Impact of Lost Nursing Knowledge.
Objective: Understand how lost nursing knowledge negatively impacts patient safety and outcomes, patient and family satisfaction, medical costs and nurse’s job satisfaction
- Share a personal patient story about a preventable medical error
- Outline how lost nursing knowledge negatively impacts patients, families and nurses
- Explain effects of medical errors on patients and families
- Discuss opportunities for improvement to prevent medical errors
- Discuss retirement of RN Baby Boomers and impact on nursing
- Discuss new grad RN turnover and strategies to lower turnover
- Discuss how we can involve and advocate for patients, families and nurses
- Review Colorado nursing demographics
Ready to view your webinar? Add this to your shopping cart and you will be sent an email where you can download the webinar and PDF notes.