This webinar is FREE for CO CAHs. CO CAHs please use coupon code “COCAH” at checkout!
Members use coupon code “MEMBERWEBINAR” at checkout!
July 12, 2017 1:00-1:45 pm MT
Inpatient vs Outpatient Admissions: Understanding rules that always seem to be changing
Deciding whether patients should be in observation or inpatient status has always been a challenge. The Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) program and the 2 midnight rule from CMS create additional pressure to create a common understanding for the hospital staff and physicians to make the best decision possible
Join the webinar to increase your understanding of the following topics:
- Differentiation between inpatient and outpatient admission status
- Documentation requirements to support the medical necessity of either type of stay
- CMS RAC and two-midnight rule implications
- Patient/family perspective regarding admission status
- Using resources to support decision-making
- CO CAHs Participating in FLEX- FREE
- CRHC Members- $49.99
- Non-members – $74.99
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.