This webinar is free to CRHC members. All others will be billed or charged. Members please use coupon code “member” when checking out.
01/16/2020 THE Consortium: Healthcare Security Tactics
About this event
HIT EDUCATIONAL SERIES
THE Consortium Webinar:
Thursday, January 16, 2020
Topic: Healthcare Security Tactics
Learn about HIPAA Security tools and resources available to you through our new technology partner and provider, Lewan Technology. Attend and be entered to win a complimentary CyberSecurity Penetration Test!
Lewan Technology brings value to Rural Health’s members through:
• SOC2 Type II HIPAA attested, and ITIL-based operations
• Security and Data Protection focus
• Procurement Services and Certified expertise with major technology manufacturers (Cisco, Meraki, Dell, Palo Alto, AlienVault, Barracuda, HP, Nutanix, Microsoft, etc.)
• Quality and quantity of expert IT Engineers, Architects, Project Managers and Analysts
• Vendor Management simplification
• Scalable IT Managed Services and project services
• Consultative and holistic approach to your Digital Transformation
Here’s a virtual tour of the association’s new partner’s IT Division:
As soon as you know about upcoming purchases, projects or needed resource(s), please contact our dedicated Rural HealthCare specialists, Brandon (IT) or Barret (Print) and their contact information is below. Please distribute this communication internally so that your teams can have access to a dependable company that is here to help.
IT Strategist & Facilitator
303.968.2487 / 970.420.2200
Healthcare Print Specialist
303.968.2282 / 704.201.1052
Priyank Ghedia will be our speaker. He has been working in the IT industry for 9 years. He has designed secure WAN and LAN for many local and global companies of various sizes. In his current role as the practice manager, he runs Cybersecurity division for Lewan Technologies where he is responsible for managing the security operations center, performing security assessments and advising clients on security solutions with a risk based approach. He has earned various industry certifications like ITIL, technical certifications like CCNP and is a CISSP as well.
There are no reviews yet.