This webinar is FREE for Colorado CAHs participating in the FLEX grant. Not sure if you’re a FLEX participant? Contact Marcy Cameron at email@example.com.
2020 Swing Bed Webinar
August 27, 2020 from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Join the Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) for a webinar on Swing Bed usage in Critical Access Hospitals (CAH). Utilizing swing beds in Critical Access Hospitals provides a viable option at the local community level for patients in need of skilled care.
During the two-hour CAH Swing Bed Webinar, the Joffit Group will cover updates to the Swing Bed Program and an overview of Medicare Swing Bed regulations for CAHs including:
- Managing your Swing Bed Program
- Understanding best practices in clinical care
- Meeting staffing requirements
- Compiling with documentation regulations
- Applying program rules to swing bed cases
- Understanding best practices of a successful swing bed program
- Engaging key stakeholders
- Maximizing network hospital partnerships
This webinar is free to CO CAHs participating in FLEX (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for coupon code). All other facilities must pay $99 at checkout.
If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com